Saturday, February 13, 2010

Plugging Along...

Looking back at my workout log this week, it was pretty dang low mileage. It's nice heading out for a run around my hilly town with fairly fresh legs everyday! Since I have several months to train for the half, I'm kind of leap-frogging my Sunday runs between endurance and some speed training. So far, so good.

The rest of the weekend is pretty relaxed, I got a new swimsuit for training this week, and I cannot contain my excitement, so I'm heading to the pool in a bit. Tomorrow will be about a 4.6mi run, at half marathon pace (which means I'll be moving quicker than my normal Sunday long, slow run.) 

The week of the 15th I've got a bit more mileage planned, as well as a small bike clinic with a friend (fellow tri-babe). We'll be heading out to see a trainer friend of mine who has raced tons of elite cycling races, triathlons and coached track as well as cross-country. She's also a personal trainer I used to see a few years ago, when my schedule was a little more flexible. 

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com